Re: [master] updated Size class

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010, Chris Lumens wrote:

Here is an update to my proposed Size class, incorporating the
feedback I got from bcl, akozumpl, and clumens.

I still wonder if maybe you want an overridden __str_ method, but we can
wait on that and see if it's useful later on.  The Decmial behavior is
exactly what I wanted for all the standard numeric methods.

I went back and forth on that and decided not to since Decimal already has a
__str__ method.  It might be useful to have that functionality and the
humanReadable functionality available via separate methods.  Hard to tell
right now.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI