Re: lorax "treebuilder" branch for F16?

On 08/01/2011 01:41 PM, Will Woods wrote:

> The "treebuilder" branch of lorax is a pretty big departure from current
> lorax master.

Where is it?  There is no such branch in git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/lorax.git.

> I'd really like to see if we can get this switched over for F16 Beta;
> what do you all think?

It's way too late: after feature submission deadline, after feature freeze,
after alpha branch, after alpha change deadline, not ready for alpha release.

> [1] Some reasons for using split images:
> [snip]
> * We can combine split images, but we can't split combined images
In particular, cannot take apart a combined image to inspect, verify,
or debug its creation.