Re: lorax "treebuilder" branch for F16?

> 1) If I can get images built locally, how should I build them for test
> consumption? (build in chroot/mock? what's the standard kickstart /
> pungi invocation? is there a standard build machine for test images?)

I do:

   sudo pungi --destdir=/home/clumens/install --nosource --nodebuginfo -GCBI -c fedora-install-fedora.ks

Where fedora-install-fedora.ks is the file out of the fedora-kickstarts
package.  I also usually trim some more crud out of it to make it go
faster, because I've got things to do.

> 2) If I can get them build, where do I put the images where people can
> find them?

What's the quota like on fedorapeople.org?

- Chris