Re: lorax "treebuilder" branch for F16?

On 08/05/2011 01:00 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
1) If I can get images built locally, how should I build them for test
consumption? (build in chroot/mock? what's the standard kickstart /
pungi invocation? is there a standard build machine for test images?)

I do:

    sudo pungi --destdir=/home/clumens/install --nosource --nodebuginfo -GCBI -c fedora-install-fedora.ks

Where fedora-install-fedora.ks is the file out of the fedora-kickstarts
package.  I also usually trim some more crud out of it to make it go
faster, because I've got things to do.

2) If I can get them build, where do I put the images where people can
find them?

What's the quota like on fedorapeople.org?

Unlimited for our group. I started using /groups/anaconda on fedorapeople.org a while ago. Feel free to log in and make directories there and populate it with large things.

On fedorapeople.org, the path is /srv/groups/anaconda

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Supervisor, Installer Engineering Team