Re: [master] dispatcher: do not show install steps in upgrade.

Hi,

On 08/10/2011 03:23 PM, Martin Gracik wrote:

>  +    def reset_scheduling(self):
>  +        log.info("dispatch: resetting scheduling")
>  +        for step in self.steps.keys():
You don't need to call keys() when traversing dictionary keys.

Fixed.

>  +            try:
>  +                self.steps[step].unschedule(self._current_step())
The name "_current_step" sounds more like a property,
if it is a method, wouldn't it be better to call it
"_get_current_step" ?

You are right it is a property, also one I want to keep private. I think I could refactor _current_step() into a property but that just doesn't fit well into this patch.

Ales