Re: [master] Remove definite articles in the bootloader translation strings.

Hi,

I have only one comment to the first half.

> RAID sets that contain: %s must have one of the following metadata versions: %s.

This doesn't really work neither as a sentence or a table/form. What about translating it as:

RAID sets that contain "%s" must have one of the following metadata versions: %s.

Otherwise
--
Martin Sivák
msivak redhat com