Re: [rhel6-branch 2/2] rescue mode: fix traceback writing /mnt/sysimage/etc/mtab.

On 08/17/2011 09:22 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
If the /mnt/sysimage is mounted from a systemd distro,
/mnt/sysimage/etc/mtab is linked to /proc/mount and can not be written,
exception is thrown upon close().

Is this symlink actually present in RHEL6?  If not, I think we should
stick to the minimal change required and just take the first patch.

It is not, I discovered it by accident when installing over a f16. I was thinking let's fix this now when I have a reproducer because otherwise it is certain someone will have the same setup somewhere, open a bugzilla and we will spend more time investigating and closing it.

I am going to push the first patch only so let me know if you changed your mind.

Ales