anaconda.rootPath -> pyanaconda.constants.ROOT_PATH

We discussed getting rid of this 'constant variable' in
https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2011-August/msg00196.html.

This is my first attempt, separated into three patches to make it clear
what is the mechanical rewrite and where something has been done. I will
probably squash those three before pushing if noone objects.

I plan pushing this after F16 is branched.

Ales