Re: anaconda.rootPath -> pyanaconda.constants.ROOT_PATH

> We discussed getting rid of this 'constant variable' in
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2011-August/msg00196.html.
>
> This is my first attempt, separated into three patches to make it clear
> what is the mechanical rewrite and where something has been done. I will
> probably squash those three before pushing if noone objects.
>
> I plan pushing this after F16 is branched.

You alluded to this in patch #2, but I didn't see a real answer.  Are
you able to completely remove anaconda as a parameter to functions now?
Even better, can you keep going up a level and removing anaconda as a
parameter to functions that only required it to in turn pass
anaconda.rootPath?

- Chris