[ ] Use LVM

I know what this means. You know what this means. But is it clear
to all users of anaconda what this means?

Not sure what the alternatives would be.

[ ] Use logical volume manager

Makes it a little more clear. Although I doubt anyone thinks a German
insurance company is involved here.

[ ] Allow for resizing and expanding volumes

This doesn't describe everything LVM does, but it may be a start.

Bill