Re: anaconda.rootPath -> pyanaconda.constants.ROOT_PATH

On 08/25/2011 05:06 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
You're right, those are pretty boring patches.  A quick glance through
them looked fine to me, and if there's any problem we can let pylint
catch it.

- Chris

I ran pylint (using tests/pylint/runpylint.sh) two times, once with and once without my patches and the diff between the two outputs shows only line numbers changed. Also I can install interactively, through kickstart and upgrade interactively. UTs are greener than ever. Will push this today after I've merged the commits into only two or three.

Ales