Fedora's minimum RAM Vs Anaconda

Is that true the minimum memory required to install Fedora is depend on the anaconda?

The Fedora LiveCD/LiveDVD have only GUI based installer. Can we have an alternative which reduce the minimum memory required to install Fedora?

Fedora 15 need at least 640MB but it would be grate if we can reduce this to 400 level. :)

--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com