Re: Fedora's minimum RAM Vs Anaconda

>     Remember to build and install the treebuilder code from lorax before running pungi.
Also, pungi must invoke lorax instead of buildinstall, so you might
need to update pungi or edit /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pypungi/__init__.py.
Another nit: There is [was] a disagreement over the spelling of the command-
line option for "version".

> what release you have used? Fedora 16 or 17?
My experiment and the data I reported were done near the end of
Fedora 16 beta, so I used the fedora-16-branched repo.
A couple days ago I built such a non-Live DVD using rawhide for Fedora 17,
but not tested the DVD yet.