Re: Languages, translations, locales, timezones, keyboard layouts and the lang-table

> Another problem is the 3rd column "text mode supported". Any ideas how
> we can get rid of this information from the lang-table?

I wouldn't let this hold you up.  We've already started telling people
it's unlikely we'll have any kind of text mode in F17 or F18 (whichever
this new UI stuff first appears in), so you've got some time to figure
it out.

At the least, David's suggestion of keeping a list of locales that do
not work in text mode is decent.  That would only change on the very
rare occassion that we add another language.

- Chris