anaconda & lorax in RHEL 7 Alpha 1

Hello,
We have almost finished the mass rebuild for RHEL 7 Alpha 1.
Only several packages need to be fixed before I can start with the first composes (which should happen later this week). The RHEL 7 content is based on F16, but I pulled several packages (incl. lorax) from rawhide.

Is there anything that needs to be explicitly changed to make anaconda and lorax work with RHEL 7?

If I bump into any issues, I'll file bugs and will need to get them fixed with the highest priority.

BTW, who is the anaconda lead for RHEL 7?
Could you also choose a contact person in Brno who can help me with various RHEL 7 issues, package rebuilds, etc.?

thanks,
- daniel

--
Daniel Mach <dmach redhat com>