RE: some thinking about partitioning

Good article.  Most of the focus seemed to be on single-user desktop rather than the multi-user server role of Fedora's descendents though; posted a comment about that.  No, I don't want a pony, although when you're managing networks you often meet users who do ;-)

Moray.
“To err is human; to purr, feline.”