Re: Announcing - A new way to make live media with livemedia-creator

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 11:35:47 -0800,
  "Brian C. Lane" <bcl redhat com> wrote:

> Development disussion will be on the anaconda-devel-list, and bugs can
> be filed against lorax. I'll either take them or you can assign them to
> bcl redhat com

It would help jump start playing with this if there was a sample
fedora-livemedia.ks file available. If I get something actually working
over the New Years weekend I'll look at adding a livemedia directory
in spin-kickstarts with a sample ks file (probably for desktop).