install on drbd device

Hello,

I am working on a project to install CentOS 5.5 on a drbd device. Anaconda does not want to recognize /dev/drbd0 as a valid block device and only displays my hard-drive. I was wondering if there is already I way to get this to work, or do I need to build a drbd module for anaconda using lets say the iscsi module as a base. If other peoples would be interested in this feature, it could be worth the effort to get this to work.

I am interested on toughts and comment on the matter.

Thank you for your time,
Daniel