Re: [lorax] Add /sbin to $PATH (for the tty2 terminal).

On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 12:49 -0500, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:

> For rawhide also?  Or, is lorax same as rawhide?  Noticed it was missing
> with F15A1TC1.

lorax is the new tool that builds the installer images. It replaces
'buildinstall', which was a pile of moldy, horrible shell scripts
stuffed in the anaconda source tree[1]. In contrast, lorax is a nice
python library (with a commandline frontend) which is maintained apart
from anaconda[2].

As far as I know it's already being used to build the F15 images.

Which is a really long way of saying what Ales said: yes, this change
will end up in F15 and Rawhide.

-w

[1] see
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=anaconda.git;a=history;f=scripts;hb=HEAD and note how every time we want to change what's in the installer image (or need to change it because the dependencies have changed!) we have to commit code to anaconda. Ugh!
[2] see http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=lorax.git