Instalatron: keyboard-driven Anaconda testing framework/tools

Hey all,

I have released the source code for a testing framework we use
internally for the Anaconda based installed we maintain:

https://github.com/abiquo/instalatron

It's basically a thin wrapper around VBoxManage and compare (from ImageMagick).

We're still finishing the documentation and publishing some missing
features but it's already usable. There are a couple of video demos
linked in the project page that will give you an idea.

There are also sample Fedora 15 testing sessions (scripts) recorded here:

https://github.com/rubiojr/instalatron-scripts

I'd love to hear what do you guys think about this approach for
testing Anaconda.
I've been hacking anaconda for a few months now and the best thing I
used before instalatron was the "updates.img" technique.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Rgds.