Re: InstallFedoraButton gnome-shell extension for LiveCD

On Thu, 2012-04-19 at 11:06 -0400, Kamil Paral wrote:
> The extension is very simple, 60 lines. I am willing to maintain it for future Gnome releases, if some API is changed and adjustments are needed. Also there were some plans mentioned on the devel list that could make this extension not needed in one or two Fedora releases, so maybe it's just temporary. But I'd be very glad if we could make it part of Fedora 17, it's really needed.

Just a quick designer peanut-gallery question -

Is there a way to place it next to activities rather than next to the
clock? Being more towards the left gives it a bit more prominence, and
as it's an 'activity' being closer to the activities menu trigger seems
a more logical grouping than between the clock and status area.

~m