Re: InstallFedoraButton gnome-shell extension for LiveCD

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 03:12:33PM -0400, Martin Sivak wrote:
> I agree that we should make anaconda more visible.
> Brian, what do you think?

I think how it looks is something that should be left up to the live
spins themselves. I'm not excited about having code like this in
anaconda, but given that we already have the desktop files in
data/liveinst I guess it is better than stuffing it into a kickstart
post for a spin.

I'm worried about ongoing maintenance of it and supporting
other spins in a similar way.