Re: post-f18 newui TODO

On Mon, 2012-12-03 at 14:12 -0500, Chris Lumens wrote:
> > > * Review the Wall of Anaconda, see what we can and cannot do, do it.
> >
> > Can we get a (hi-res readable) picture of it? Or at least a list?
>
> Sure, this is what I'd be working from:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/UX_Redesign/Design_Comments_1

If you want to see the mockups from the wall without the post-its / not
in photo format, they're available here:

http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora-ux/Projects/Anaconda/Prototypes/ToPrint/01Oct2012/

Those are the versions as they were hung up, I think. Some of them were
updated as we went along so those might not be the latest versions.

~m