f18-branch is now live

I've created a f18-branch for the remaning few (<G>) bugs for f18. We
can start pushing f19 bugs to master now. Freeze is on 12-11, so we
should only be pushing blocker fixes to f18-branch.

I'd like to see if we can keep master in something like a working state.
In the past between releases master tends to get patches but no builds
(or media). I'll start doing regular builds from it using 19.1 sometime
this week. Maybe we can modify clumens' scripts to also make test iso's
based on it.