Re: Hostname setting in UI?

>> Just give notice the first time: "warning: hostname has not been specified;
>> using `foo' in VG name instead"
>
> Ick. I think it's possible to do something 80% sensible 80% of the time without tapping the user on the shoulder with a giant billboard sign for something ultimately fairly low priority and inconsequential.

Don't second guess me.  I don't like losing 36%  (1.0 - 0.8*0.8).
The consequences last a long time (until the VG is deleted.)
It's not a giant billboard, it's a warning.  It does not force
installation to stop.  I can ignore it and proceed with the installer's
suggestion, I can go learn about it, I can back up and fix it,
I can start over now instead of later.