Anaconda auto-reboots on unknown error

Hi,

I having some issue with anaconda (18.37.2) ,it does reboot by itself
in storage, i am not able to even see the 'unknown' error to even
perform
a proper bug report.

I tried to ssh into smoke5 but i got no luck with it.
I even tried to scp sshd and sshd_config and launching it manually.
I managed to launch the sshd server, but:

Also there is firewald, i am unfamiliar with it.
I could not perform an 'iptables -F'  (no iptables)

What is the equivalent command to 'iptables -F' using 'firewall-cmd' ?

And also there is no 'passwd'  command to set the root password for ssh access.

Is there other way to disable anaconda's capability to perform a reboot?

Thanks in advance.