Re: usability lab on DevConf in Brno

Kamil Paral (kparal redhat com) said:
> > (1) I know too much about how things are supposed to work, and
> > probably
> > don't want to watch.
>
> Do you mean you don't want to watch people performing the tasks?
>
> I don't understand. The sole purpose of this experiment is for anaconda
> developers to get more insight about possible interface deficiencies, as
> seen by users. Watching is a much stronger experience than reading a
> transcript (bugzilla is full of those). Why else would we do it?

This was in the context of leading the session. While I don't want
to speak for Chris, having the complete SME in the room leading the
session with the testers may have the issue of consciously/subconsciously
giving clues as to the 'proper' way to do things, distorting the feedback,
as least as I understand how this testing is supposed to work. Mo?

Bill