Adding disaster recovery to Anaconda

In anaconda-11.1.2.224.1.el5 (CentOS 5.6) I was able to add a disaster
recovery utility to Anaconda's rescue mode by adding "junglediskserver" to
PACKAGESRESCUE and "etc/jungledisk/junglediskserver-license-EXAMPLE.xml" and
"usr/local/bin/junglediskserver" to KEEPFILERESCUE in scripts/upd-instroot.

I have made exactly the same changes in anaconda-13.21.176 (CentOS 6.3) but
only the usr/local/bin/junglediskserver file appears in the rescue image;
the etc/jungledisk/junglediskserver-license-EXAMPLE.xml file is missing.

Does anyone know why the license file is missing in the newer version, or
how to get it included in rescue mode now?

Thanks,

Moray.
"To err is human; to purr, feline."