Re: [newui] Network spoke

On 01/31/2012 07:58 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
The last one I had one comment on.  Besides that, I think it's fine.  At
least, it's a little hard to tell without the initial patches committed.
I'd like to just apply all these to a throwaway branch and check it out.
But, I can still do that once they've been pushed.

I've just the initial patches (consolidated into 5 patches).