Re: Re: Re[2]: anaconda build issue

So, is it possible to build anaconda of fedora core, and create a install DVD of RHES 6 with fedora's anaconda inside?

Yes it's possible to build RHEL6 installer using fedora12+ all you need to play with mock http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/Mock

That sort of thing never worked for me with CentOS 5.  I haven’t tried it with 6 yet; perhaps it’s more forgiving.

I can help you, if you throw me some errors,  I am using mock from while to build Centos5/6 using Fedora10/12 and Centos5/6 it never failed.

;)