Anaconda Addon Development Guide almost finished, needs review

For a few last months I've been line after line putting together the
Anaconda Addon Development Guide [1] -- a short and straightforward
guide describing how an addon for the Anaconda installer can be
implemented, tested, deployed and packaged. I believe it is now almost
finished, but it needs review and probably a lot of tweaks based on the
feedback, I'll hopefully get, before I'll propose it as a part of the
official Fedora project documentation.

So comments, suggestions, issue reports or patches [2] are more than
welcomed!

[1] http://vpodzime.fedorapeople.org/anaconda-addon-development-guide/
[2] https://github.com/vpodzime/anaconda-addon-development-guide

--