Re: Fedora 18 issues with translations and keymaps

On Thu 03 Jan 2013 04:49:47 PM EST, Adam Williamson wrote:
> If you pick any country other than the good ol' U.S.A., we force you
> through the keyboard spoke as the next step, before sending you to the
> hub. It's against the Awesome Hub/Spoke Design, but practically
> speaking, it may be a better option.

I don't understand why this is necessary.

You get to the hub, you review it, you see it has the wrong layout, you
click on keyboard and select your layout. It's not really hard, and I
don't see how throwing up the keyboard layout screen for everybody in a
linear fashion makes it easier. Am I misunderstanding what the issue is
here?

~m