Re: post-f18 newui TODO

> * Add keyboard accelerators to pretty much everything, breaking all
>   kinds of strings in the process (#864964).

Mailed off patches for this.  I've likely missed a thing or two, but
that's okay.  We can deal with that as they come up.

> * Move us to using mutter (or something like it) so we don't get all
>   the redraw ugliness (#858684).

A two second test shows that using mutter:

* increases installation image size significantly
* breaks the lightbox
* causes us to run in shrunken upper left corner mode all the time

> * Allow a faster way of deleting everything on a disk (#880686).

Mailed off patches for this.

More to come.  I'll update as appropriate.

- Chris