FUDCon session on newUI

Hey, folks. Just a heads-up: I proposed "An introduction to the new
Anaconda" as a barcamp session for FUDCon Lawrence:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Lawrence_2013#Technical_sessions_.28Friday.29

it seemed like a good thing to do, and I suspect it'll be popular. That
title is the entirety of my current material. If anyone else wants to
take the session over from me or co-present it, please let me know, I'll
happily defer to anyone who was actually involved in writing the thing.
If not, er, it'd be nice if at least one anaconda team member could show
up so when people start throwing rotten fruit I can point them at you
and slip out the back door :) thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey