Re: Anaconda usability test rough plan for Devconf.cz

> - no network case - Another lower priority test case that I can cover
> in Boston later on.

I assumed all installations at DevConf would be DVD installs, because we don't really want to depend on network speed (or having network at all). Is that what you meant? Or have you meant "custom network configuration"? Because I agree that custom networking (custom repositories etc) should not be part of DevConf testing. It's a too specific area.