Anaconda Usability Test Draft Test Scripts

Hi everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank you all for your feedback and suggestions for the pre-test survey. If you haven't taken a look at it yet, the final draft can be found here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/UX_Redesign/User_Survey

Now that I'm finished with that, I am working on the usability test scripts that will be used during the Anaconda usability test. I would like some feedback on the test scripts I have written so far.

What do you think I should add? What needs improvement? All feedback is greatly appreciated and will be a huge help to me. :)

The first draft of the test scripts are here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/UX_Redesign/Usability_Test_Scripts

Thanks,
Stephanie