Re: Anaconda Proposal: F19

I hope to see a correction in F19 for keyboard selection process.  What was working in earler Fedora releases  is currently not working well.  Bugzilla entries were made.

When we select an alternate keyboard and move it to position 1, its layout should appear in the test, not the startup default.

When we wish to look at the keyboard layout, the layout from circa 2005 is shown.  Please use the layouts that were in Fedora 17.  (PC105)

Finally,  Consider a two user system.  User A wants Gnome, User B wants KDE.  The DE selection should not be mutually exclusive.

Regards

 Leslie
Mr. Leslie Satenstein
50 years in Information Technology and going strong.
Yesterday was a good day, today is a better day,
and tomorrow will be even better.

SENT FROM MY OPEN SOURCE FEDORA LINUX SYSTEM.

mailto:lsatenstein yahoo com
alternative: leslie satenstein itbms biz
www.itbms.biz  www.eclipseguard.com