Re: Anaconda Proposal: F19

On Sun 20 Jan 2013 09:09:08 PM EST, Leslie S Satenstein wrote:
Finally,  Consider a two user system.  User A wants Gnome, User B
wants KDE.  The DE selection should not be mutually exclusive.

We did consider that case. It's not difficult to install a second DE
post-install, and post-install is a much better, safer environment to do
so than the limited environment of the installer.

Maybe we could add some (sub)task to install KDE in our usability tests at DevConf.cz. I mean, novices might try install KDE (or other DE) after their installing Fedora (if enough time left).

Filip