Anaconda Usability Test Administrators Worksheet

Hi Everyone,

I have created a Test Administrators Worksheet for the administrators of the test to have with them during the usability testing. This will help guide them through the installer and have a more structured way of making notes during the testing. I have uploaded it to the wiki here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/UX_Redesign/Test_Administrator_Worksheet

I would appreciate it if you could take a look at it and give me any feedback you have.

Thank you,
Stephanie