[usability test] Need feedback on LVM & RAID task diagrams

Hi folks,

I put together some diagrams of LVM and RAID layouts to ask the
usability testers to try to assemble in Anaconda so Stephanie can add
them to the usability test plan.

If you wouldn't mind, can you look these over for me and let me know if
these make sense? I did successfully complete installs on a VM using
these configurations and the numbers add up right and they do seem to
work fine:

LVM:
http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora-ux/Projects/Anaconda/Usability/Tasks/LVM-Config.png

RAID: