Re: Anaconda change suggestion with firstboot change suggestion

Hi,

it certainly is an interesting idea, but I am not sure how will other users
react to two phase package installation (Yum takes quite some time to compute
dependencies..).

There is also one catch: To have a graphical firstboot, most of the Gtk/Gnome
environment must be already present in the system.

So I am afraid it is not quite doable with the current set of package groups.

--
Martin Sivak
Anaconda / Brno