Re: [usability test] Need feedback on LVM & RAID task diagrams

On 01/24/2013 03:09 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
> Coin toss. Doesn't really matter. "Drive" is a generic term for HDD,
SSD, and even optical. Whereas "disk" indicates HDD, and "disc"
indicates optical media.

Okay, cool.

>> Let me know what you think, you can shift-reload for the new version:
>>
>> http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora-ux/Projects/Anaconda/Usability/Tasks/RAID-Config.png
>
> Small coin toss on the (mirror copy) under the 2nd /home. I *think*
it's clear that there are two instances of /home and that they are in a
RAID 1 mirrored array without this. And with it, it seems like the 2nd
one is somehow different, like it's the copy, compared to the first.
When in reality they're identical at a block level.

Oh I agree, good catch - I forgot the one on the second disk had that
little label underneath. I pulled it out.

Cool I think these diagrams are ready to go then, thanks for all the help!

~m