Re: installer final touches matters

I work in three languages and thought about translations to French.  I revised two sentences.

Which and the,
  I prefer the  "the"
before/after

Choose which storage devices will be a part of the Fedora installation.
vs
Select the storage devices you want to be part of the Fedora installation.

In French, sélectionnez vs choisissez , the former is better.

The 'Full disk summary and options...' link may be used to configure bootloader location if needed.
vs
If needed, the 'Full disk summary and options...' link may be used to configure bootloader location.

Regards

 Leslie
Mr. Leslie Satenstein
50 years in Information Technology and going strong.
Yesterday was a good day, today is a better day,
and tomorrow will be even better.

SENT FROM MY OPEN SOURCE FEDORA LINUX SYSTEM.

mailto:lsatenstein yahoo com
alternative: leslie satenstein itbms biz
www.itbms.biz  www.eclipseguard.com