Couple of issues with the bullet point list when no partitions exist in custom partitioning

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013, Adam Williamson wrote:

* There's an awful lot of horizontal padding

There is an awful lot of scrolling right and left and up and down, period, searching for the 'next' button to push

I understand the _desire_ to use lots of screen real estate, but darn it, I'd rather have an interface that lived in the northwest corner as as to its control cluster, so I did not have to 'chase around' using elevator bars looking for what to click next

Adopting a statement that the installer screen controls must live in the Northwest 1024x800 would attain that end

-- Russ herrold