Re: F19 beta crash specifying extlinux

On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 02:11:28PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> For one thing, extlinux isn't actually on the DVDs at all, so far: it
> wasn't listed in @anaconda-tools or any other group, so nothing pulled
> it into DVD composes. So I'd certainly expect this to fail for a DVD
> install.

Well that'd do it. I've been exclusively testing network installs, because
as mentioned in the feature my target is cloud images. Howwwwever, I would
like it to work in other cases as well.

> I added it to comps for F20 a few days back but didn't do it for F19; I
> wasn't sure if we should poke it at this point. I guess I can do it now
> and hope the DVD doesn't go over size...

It'll add a little under 2MB. It could be less if we refactored the RPM a
little bit.

--
Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <mattdm fedoraproject org>