Can't return to installation options?

Once I've chosen automatic or manual partitioning, clicked Done and have returned to the hub, if I decide I want to make a change instead of clicking Begin Installation, I can't do that. When I click Installation Destination I get a list of devices, when I click Done I'm returned to the hub not to Installation Options.

Works as designed?

Chris Murphy