Re: Welcome Screen issue with default language (sometimes it is not English)

Hi !
Reartes Guillermo 02. 05. 2013 13:14 -0300:
> Hi,
>

> With F19b-TC2, i noticed that sometimes the default language in the
> Welcome Screen is not English but Portuguese.
We have recently added GeoIP support, which is used for pre-setting
the language & timezone in Anaconda.
It currently uses the Fedora MirrorManager API for getting the
territory code. But that API is primary for getting the fastest
mirror for the given location, not getting the country right.
We already contacted the infrastructure people[1] about setting up a
dedicated GeoIP API.

> Also it is not cantered in the selected language.
Thanks for reporting the issue! I've just submitted a patch that should
fix this for review[2].

> Cheers.

Best wishes
Martin