to screen resolution (already reported and not a priority), so i normally need to use vnc.

From: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda_Boot_Options?rd=Anaconda/Options
The boot parameter 'nomemcheck' does not work or was removed.

Does text + vnc really consume more ram that graphical?

Cheers.

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Reartes Guillermo <rtguille gmail com> wrote:
Yes, it an onboard intel vga, no options (i do believe that is automatically assigned).

Cheers.

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Chris Lumens <clumens redhat com> wrote:
> anaconda refuses to launch vnc for F19:
>
> "Not asking for VNC because current memory (500184) < MIN_GUI_RAM (524288)"
>
> Is it intended or should i file a bug-report for this?
> The netbook has a 512mb ram stick, and since F18 could be installed via
> vnc, i expected the same for F19.  Now i am shot of 24mb ram approx.

Hmm, is something like your video card perhaps stealing memory from you?

- Chris