Re: can someone help me with adding a kickstart flag?

> Yeah, did the former, and now with ksvalidator too (a useful tool to know
> about in its own right!).

It's pretty handy.  There's also ksverdiff, if you want to know what's
changed.

> > What might be easiest is if you modify dracut/parse-kickstart instead of
> > pyanaconda/kickstart.py.  Put in a block for bootloader similar to
> > what's already there, and have it add the command line argument if the
> > flag is given in kickstart.  That'd save you from having to write code
> > to change out the anaconda.bootloader instance.
>
> *nod*
>
> I assume the pykickstart patch should also be there so the validator works
> and so other tools can use it?

Right.  Well, also parse-kickstart just uses pykickstart as well but
does something different with the results.  So you'd need the
pykickstart patch regardless.

> Yep. I'm committed. :) (I stuck my name at the top of the file with the
> earlier extlinux patches, so people know who to find if something goes
> wrong.)

Okay, cool.

- Chris