Re: SYSLINUX boot in F19

On Thu, May 09, 2013 at 06:53:55PM +0200, poma wrote:
> > Anyhow a standalone initrd entry is more legible than an appended one,
> > to me.

Yeah, I'm in favor.

HOWEVER: have you tested that this works with grubby? Because I get an error
about unable to find a suitable template unless initrd is on the append
line.

Since grubby just works with the other configuration and it's really just
cosmetic, I figured I wouldn't bother for F19. If you'd like to fix the
problem in grubby, though, that'd be cool.

(Also, while there, it'd be nice for it to support 'linux' in addition to
'kernel'.)